Longrich has many fast consumable products, and one of the those products is its MOUTH FRESHENER. It has a number of functions like:
- Helps to eradicate mouth odor breathe either after eating, smoking and drinking.
- It is effective in treating cough in children, enabling the lungs to relax and it’s a good emulsifier.
- It’s used for treating loss of appetite, common cold, bronchitis, sinusitis, fever nausea, vomiting & indigestion as a herbal agent.
- Can evaluate liver antioxidant defences.
- It has a cooling effect & used in cellulite treatment because of its properties as a cooling agent.
- It has an antioxidant & anti-carcinogenic properties of green tea.
- It stimulates the body cold receptors producing a cooling sensation when it’s inhaled.
- It helps to treat sore throat or nasal congestion.
- It suppresses the urge to cough & creates a sensation of increased opennes in the nasal passages in people suffering from nasal congestion.
- Can be used with warm water to relieve cold symptoms through the release of vapour.
- Can be used to visualize the localisation of tannins in cells
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
– After meal and when needed
– Hold vertically straight & spray directly into the mouth
– Don not use when smoking because it contain ethanol
– Not spray to the eye
– Use with caution.