What is an ANION
An anion is a negatively charged ion that is biologically beneficial and produced mostly in wilderness areas. Most people feel revitalized immediately when they are in the forest or stand next to a waterfall because these places are filled with anions. When anions are absorbed into the human body, they provide many positive health benefits.
Anion in air is like vitamins in food; they greatly benefit people’s health and everyday routine, which can facilitate body growth and disease prevention. The benefits differ for different organs:
- To respiratory system: improves lung function. 30 minutes after anion intake, the lung is able to inhale 20% more oxygen and exhale 14.5% more carbon
- To Cardiovascular system: Significantly reduces blood pressure, improves cardiac muscle function and nutrition, and facilitates the dilation of capillary vessel and the rise of skin temperature.
- To nerve system: energizes whole body,improves sleep quality,eases pain and tension.
- To metabolism: activates different enzymes in body, reduces blood sugar level, cholesterol, increases blood calcium, increases the amount of nitrogen and creatinine in urine, accelerates bone growth, prevents scurvy, rachitis and vitamin insufficiency.
- To blood: increases the number of white and red blood cells, haemoglobin, reticulocyte, blood platelet, globin, heightens PH reading and shortens blood forming time.
- To immune system: improves reflex system and endothelial system and enhances body’s anti-disease ability.
#Longrich Anion sanitary pads have an Anion strip inside the cotton setting, which emits high density Anions when used. During the process of Anion neutralization, the released oxygen could suppress the major source that causes gynecological diseases. The generation of anaerobe decreases the odds of gynecological diseases and the whole process is chemical free.
Anions are charged particles in the air that are formed in nature in different ways. One way is when enough energy acts upon a molecule such as carbon dioxide, oxygen or water to eject an electron from the molecule leaving a positively charged ion. The displaced electron attaches itself to a nearby molecule, which then becomes a negatively ion. It is the negative ion of oxygen that affects us the most.
High levels of Negative Ions – They are Desirable.
They’re naturally found in places like the beach, in the mountains, in pine forests, near waterfalls, and many other places that people like to be – all the places that we feel good after we visit them. The evaporation of water can produce a moderate amount of negative air ions; the small positive charges are left behind in the water.
High levels of Positive Ions… Are undesirable. They’re found;
- Indoors where a TV or computer monitor(CRT) is operating.
- Indoors and outdoors where warm, dry winds blow.
- Wherever the air is polluted. Air pollution uses up negative ions.
- Air is stripped of electrons as it flows through ductwork, creating unwanted positive ions.
MAIN BENEFITS of using “ANION” Sanitary Napkin:
- IMPROVES HORMONE SECRETION
- STRENGHTENS IMMUNE SYSTEM
NOTE: Longrich Superbklean Sanitary Pad is an organic product that is safe to use and has no side effect. But not suitable for use during pregnancy.
And, more than what is listed above, we have gathered personal experiences of users who were treated and cured while using the Longrich “Anion” sanitary napkin:
1. Vaginal itching
2. Pelvic Inflammation
3. Contact Dermatitis
4. Yeast Infection (Vaginal Candidiasis)
5. Fallopian tube infection
6. Uterine fibroids/ infections
7. Cervical Erosion
8. Ovarian Cysts
9. Genital Herpes
10. Irregular mentstrual cycle
11. Bladder Infection
12. Excessive vaginal discharge
13. Dysmenorrhea including migraine
16. Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)